Magic Pan With 5 Layers of Diamond coating that allows 4 times more heat conductive than most cookware
- Cooking time on the stove is less than 20 minutes (yay!).
- Great for casseroles and slow-cooker recipes.
- Food stays moist and tender and vegetables retain their shape and texture.
- The thermal cooker can be used for making cakes or muffins.
- Food does not get overcooked, dried up or burnt.
- Cooking can be done on the gas stove, electric stove and open campfire (great for camping).
- Thermal cooking saves energy because cooking time on the stove is less than 20 minutes (definitely less money to pay when the gas bill arrives!).
- No scrubbing of burnt food and less washing to do because everything can be served from the pot if nobody complains!
- 2500 Ton Forged Aluminum Construction: Happycall Diamond Pan forged with this special method makes it more dense and solid than general casting frying pans and provides excellent smoothness.
- 5 Layers of Diamond coating, Best known NON-STICK cooking surface: Strong Diamond DNC 5 layers coating ensures strength and hardness to resist scratch, abrasion and corrosion. The ‘non-stick’ function prevents food from sticking to the surface and provides easy cleaning.
- Protective Porcelain Anti-Scratch, Anti-Stain Outer Coating: Eco-friendly Porcelain triple coating is applied making the Happycall Diamond Frying Pan strong against exterior scratches and peels.
- 4 times more heat conductive than most cookware: Diamond has the best heat conductivity (5 times more than copper, 140 times more than stainless steel) and is not harmful to the human body.
- PFOA Free: No environmental harmful substance was found. Its coating is non-toxic.
Other cool features:
- Ergonomic bakelite handle and flame guard
- Quarter inches thick yet lightweight aluminum construction
- Extra durability & strength
- Heat source ready: electric hob, vitro ceramic, gas hob
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended