Sunlit Mouth Wash(1 Bottle)
– Feel the cleaning capacity brought by plants. This provides the best protection for gum and teeth.
– It adds a natural cover for the defense to the mouth mucosa.
– It prevents mouth ulcer. – Propolis: It catalyzes the reaction of oral protein bacteria. – It absorbs harmful protein bacteria.
– It suppresses the breeding and growth of gum bacteria.
– It reduces acidic substances in the oral cavity.
– It dispels offensive odor. – It cleanses and sterilizes.
– It eliminates inflammation.
– Citric Acid: It freshens breath, it removes bacteria.
– Natural Xylitol: It degerms. It eliminates caries overtime.
Gargle Mouthwash: For the treatment of Acute Mucosal Infections of the mouth and pharynx e.g. gingivitis, mouth ulcers, for oral hygiene prior to, during, and
after dental and oral surgery.
Posology and method of administration
Route of administration: Oral, as a gargle and mouthwash should not be swallowed.
Adults, the elderly and children over 6 years of age: Use undiluted with an
equal volume of warm water. Gargle or rinse with up to 10mls for up to 30
seconds without swallowing. Repeat up to four times daily, for up to 14
consecutive days, or as directed.
Not to be used in children of 6 years and under.
Hypersensitivity to iodine, polyvinylpyrrolidone or to any excipient. History of
abnormal thyroid function or goiter (in particular nodular colloid goiter,
endemic goiter, and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis). Regular use should be avoided in
patients on concurrent lithium therapy.
Do not use in children of 6 years and under.
Special warnings and precautions for use
Use of this preparation may interfere with tests of thyroid function. Iodine is
absorbed through burns and broken skin and to a lesser extent through intact
skin and may lead to toxic levels of iodine in the blood, particularly in patients
with renal insufficiency. If symptoms occur suggesting changes in thyroid
function, these should be investigated. In patients with impaired renal
function, blood levels of iodine should be monitored.
Do not use for more than 14 days.
If local irritation and hypersensitivity develop, then discontinue treatment.
Gargle Mouthwash can permanently discolor white gold jewelry and it is recommended that this type of jewelry should be removed
before using Betadine Gargle and Mouthwash.
Interaction with other medicinal products and other forms of interaction
Use with concurrent lithium therapy has been shown to exhibit additive
hypothyroid effects. Absorption of iodine from povidone iodine through
either intact skin or broken skin may interfere with thyroid function tests.
Contamination with povidone-iodine of several types of tests for the detection
of occult blood in feces or blood in urine may produce false-positive results.